Folks,

When I built 2.4.48 from source, I built it in /apps/apache_2.4.48 directory.
However, because of the way
our servers are managed, I need to install this as /apps/apache_2.4.48_int and
/apps/apache_2.4.48_ext.
When I have done this for earlier versions of Apache, I just edited the path
names in apachectl, envvars,
envvars_std, and in httpd.conf.

This doesn't seem to be adequate anymore.

I have also changed pathnames in apxs, apu-1-config and apr-1-config, but am
still getting an error
message when I run "apachectl configtest"

[root@appwebdev1ie bin]# ./apachectl configtest
httpd: Could not open configuration file /apps/apache_2.4.48/conf/httpd.conf:
No such file or directory

Can someone toss me a clue as to where else this needs to be corrected?
Obviously  something is checking
the default build path and I don't know where this is going on.

Thank you,

Jeffrey Cauhape - IT Professional III - Linux and Solaris Administrator
Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
(775) 224-6836 (cell)     jpcauh...@detr.nv.gov<mailto:jpcauh...@detr.nv.gov>