Hi All,
  I have set of url which needs to proxied and its working fine. Below is
the configuration of the same.
ProxyPassMatch ^/(abcd) unix:/run/testserver/http.socket|http://localhost .
Here any request which starts with abcd are getting proxied to testserver
service and content getting served fine as expected.

But I have one URL '/abcd/base/content.yaml' which needs to served
statically instead of routing it to testserver service. But somehow, I am
not able to serve it statically and always getting 404.
Tried as below but not worked:
Alias " /abcd/base/content.yaml  " "/usr/local/www/abcd/base/content.yaml"
.

For other urls which are not proxied, I am able to serve them statically.
So except '/abcd/base/content.yaml' of which all other urls starting from
/abcd are getting proxied, I am not able to serve this lone URI statically.

Any help is appreciated.

With Regards,
Venkatesh