Hello All,

I have been using mod_evasive-2.2.0 module to enable DoS security. My
Apache web server is behind the Load balancer and I have added the below
parameter values which are shipped by default with the
*mod_evasive-2.2.0 *module
which are,

*    DOSEnabled          true    DOSHashTableSize    3097    DOSPageCount
     2    DOSSiteCount        50    DOSPageInterval     1
DOSSiteInterval     1    DOSBlockingPeriod   10*
The above parameter values seem to be aggressive. I added the above values
to the Server and as soon as I restart the server, the Website responded as
403 Forbidden for all the users. Are there any standard criteria to set the
above values?

Regards,