First off, I would suggest not using prefork and mod_php, unless traffic is
minimal and performance is not a concern. Nowadays, the scalable solution
is to use php-fpm, and use a threaded mpm like event.

Secondly, for your issue, you will need to look into the php logs as php is
generating the response.