Here you go. This is after converting from mod_jk to mod_proxy

<IfModule proxy_module>

                SSLProxyEngine On
                SSLProxyVerify off
                SSLProxyCheckPeerName on
                SSLProxyCheckPeerCN on
                SSLProxyVerifyDepth 5
                SSLProxyCACertificateFile caintermediate.pem
                SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile Client.pem
                ProxyRequests Off
                BalancerPersist On

                <Proxy balancer://ilocluster>
                                BalancerMember https://<myserver>:8305

                                ProxySet lbmethod=bybusyness
                                ProxySet stickysession=JSESSIONID
                                ProxySet scolonpathdelim=On

                                Order Deny,Allow
                                Deny from none
                                Allow from all
                </Proxy>

                ProxyPass /ilo balancer://ilocluster/ilo
                ProxyPassReverse /ilo balancer://ilocluster/ilo

                ProxyPass /ild balancer://ilocluster/ild
                ProxyPassReverse /ild balancer://ilocluster/ild

</IfModule>

Ending up with double-slashes after ilo and ild in the URLs reported on the
Tomcat side..

Now, we also have an SMSESSION cookie that needs to pass, but not sure you to
get it into the mix as well as the JSESSION cookie.

Thank you,

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Asst. Vice President
He/His

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | EAS | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com<mailto:jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com>
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.