On Tuesday 19 July 2022 at 11:42:52, Pasupuleti, Sri Sai RamKumar wrote:

> We require a help from as apache is unable to read code which is placed in
> /var/www/html folder. Suddenly our working application stopped working. WE
> have verified all the configurations everything look good.

Show exactly what commands you are running and what the results are, and show
us the exact error messages you are seeing in any log files.

Also please give us some basic information such as:

 - which Linux distribution and version is this running on?
 - which version of Apache are you running?
 - what do the following three commands (as root) show:

ps aux | grep apache
ps aux | grep http
ls -l /var/www/html

Antony.