From: Darryl Philip Baker <darryl.ba...@northwestern.edu>
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 11:47 AM
To: Apache httpd Users <users@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] I need help with a rewrite request

Thank you Frank.
That does look like it will do exactly what I want it to do. I am having
trouble implementing it. In our development instance I created a .htaccess file
with:
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
                Options +MultiViews
</IfModule>
But when I try to browse to that directory I get a 500 error. I checked and
mod_negotiation is loaded globally. So what am I doing wrong?

I am planning on implementing it as part of a Directory definition in my
production environment.

Darryl Baker, GSEC, GCLD  (he/him/his)
Sr. System Administrator
Distributed Application Platform Services
Northwestern University
4th Floor
2020 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, IL  60208-0801