El mié, 20 sept 2023 a las 9:03, (대학원생) 양성현 (컴퓨터공학과) (<sungh...@unist.ac.kr>)
escribió:

> I appreciate you for your response.
>
> I understand that some ./configure flags can affect the httpd executable.
>
> May I know some examples which ./configure flag affects the httpd
> executable?
> ------------------------------
> *보낸 사람:* Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
> *보낸 날짜:* 2023년 9월 19일 화요일 오전 1:39
> *받는 사람:* users@httpd.apache.org <users@httpd.apache.org>
> *제목:* Re: [users@httpd] Inquiry about apache httpd compile option
>
> > Does apache httpd binary depend on the compile options?
>
> It may, but a change to a ./configure flag will not necessarily affect
> the httpd executable.

What you need to understand is that httpd is quite modular and most
configure options (just run ./configure --help to see the available
options) will probably just impact the modules that end up being compiled
along with httpd.

So check the output of ./configure --help and test different options
according to your needs and test in a non system path (at least at first
until you get to know what you are doing), that is:

 ./configure --prefix=/home/your-user/httpd-test ......

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project