8:38 PM EDT (Sunday)

Jason:
A dynamic link library on windows(. dll) is like a shared library(. so) on
linux
-Greg

Frank:

For me personally, what I am working on is PCI compliant payment
processing. I am trying to process Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, in compliance
with PCI standards for a series of *NAS VENDING MACHINES* -- I am the lead
R&D/owner in my team; I have research assts. and several volunteers.
Similarly, I am trying to create bank accounts/retirement accounts for my
employees and manage their company spend budget with a terminal card /
debit card / or other payment card. Ideally we would like to keep iterating
on a system such that we can move beyond the "expiration date"
feature/security tool and issue a card that expires naturally with its user.

-Greg

--
Sent from my iPhone