Seeing how it's an exact copy from the other server and the other server is
fine I would think that's more of a Apache configuration isn't it?The content
itself does not specify a character set.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Frank Gingras <thu...@apache.org> Date:
[users@httpd] Unicode Chars not working On Sat, Nov 11, 2023 at 6:49 PM Chris
me <phunct...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I am moving my site from one server to another, both are apache 2. The files
where tarred and zipped on one linux server and copied to another linux server.

On the new server, any pages with a Unicode character is getting served with
the black diamond and question mark.

I enabled AddDefaultCharset UTF-8 on the new server it does not make a
difference.

What else do I need to change?Are you sure your content is not producing html
header with the wrong charset? I would inspect it.