Hello,

I have a small Apache where I run a redirection to two private hosts. My
machine (R, router) is connected to Interned and to a private LAN
(192.168.x.x/16). Behind "R", there are two machines (A and B) that are serving
two websites. R has an DNS alias with two public DNS names for A and B (because
some years ago, A and B were machines with public IP addresses). Now, I want to
change R and configure a new R machine (newest distribution). However, in new
R, redirect doesn't run and I can't get browing from Internet to A and B
websites. I copypaste here all information:

  *   R:
     *   CentOS-7.9.2009
     *   Apache: 2.4.6-99.el7.centos.1
  *   new R:
     *   Rocky Linux 8.9
     *   Apache: 2.4.37-62.module+el8.9.0+1436+2b7d5021

My configuration file where I have configured "VirtualHost" is the same in both
servers:

<VirtualHost A.mydomain:80>
        ServerAdmin foo@boo<mailto:sysadmin.c...@uab.cat>
        ServerName A.mydomain
        ServerAlias A A.mydomain
        LogLevel info
        ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/virtualhost-A.log
        ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.2/
        ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.1.2/
        <Location />
                <RequireAny>
                        Require ip my_network
                </RequireAny>
        </Location>

        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>
        <Directory /var/www/html/>
                AllowOverride all
                <RequireAny>
                        Require ip my_network
                </RequireAny>
        </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost B.mydomain:80>
        ServerAdmin foo@boo<mailto:sysadmin.c...@uab.cat>
        ServerName B.mydomain
        ServerAlias B B.mydomain
        LogLevel info
        ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/virtualhost-B.log
        ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.5/
        ProxyPassReverse / http://192.168.1.5/
        <Location />
                <RequireAny>
                        Require ip my_network
                </RequireAny>
        </Location>

        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>
        <Directory /var/www/html/>
                AllowOverride all
                <RequireAny>
                        Require ip my_domain
                </RequireAny>
        </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

With this file, in server R, redirection runs perfectly and when I browse
http://A/mysiteA, R redirect connection to private machine A (the same when I
browse to http://B/mysiteB). However, in new R, when I browse to
http://A/mysiteA (or http://B/mysiteB), there are no redirection and I can see
at logs this message: File does not exist: /var/www/html/mysiteA (or  File does
not exist: /var/www/html/mysiteB).

Where is the problem?

Thanks!