Hey everyone,

Since we upgraded to 2.4.60 we got 404 errors on .php files that are in folders
with spaces.

I’ve recommended this customer to not use folders with spaces anymore, but I
still want to understand what is going wrong. I’ve been reading through the
changelogs, and I can’t connect it to anything. We’re on 2.4.62 now and the
problem still exists.

In the browser it shows “File not found.”

The access log gives a 404 and you see the space is substituted with a %20.

The error log gives a “AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown'”

I’ve been reading all posts here since the release and I can’t find anyone else
complaining about this. There is one serverfault post
<https://serverfault.com/questions/1163041/apache-cant-find-php-files-encoded-with-20>
 , but it has been removed for reasons of moderation ☹

It feels like I’m missing something very obvious, can anyone point me in the
right direction?

​Met vriendelijke groet,​
​Kind regards,
​
​Marijn Schops
Operations Manager
​

HostYou bv
Bisschopsweyerstraat 37
B‑3570 Alken
​T +32 11 140 140​

 <https://www.hostyou.be/>
​www.HostYou.be
​

ISO/IEC 27001:2013
​gecertificeerd door DQS

<https://www.mybns.com/oplossing/security/?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=eMailsensor/#eMailsensor_Hosted_Anti_Spam>

​Dit bericht werd uitvoerig gecontroleerd door eMailsensor,
<https://www.mybns.com/oplossing/security/?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=eMailsensor/#AVsensor_Hosted_Antivirus>
 AVsensor
<https://www.mybns.com/oplossing/security/?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=eMailsensor/#eMailsensor_Hosted_Anti_Spam>
  en