Hello all,

I am a proponent of IPv6 and would like to encourage companies to upgrade their networks to IPv6, especially service providers and mobile carriers. At this point, I am looking for business advantages for an upgrade to IPv6.

I have come across a lot of qualitative technical advantages but I wanted to know if any one on the mailing list has any quantifiable business benefits that would be convincing to non-techie executive types. Has any of you seen any cost analysis for eliminating NATs(cost of purchasing and maintaining NAT's, etc.), network efficiency analysis(routing efficiencies in IPv6, etc.), TCO measures, others? Estimates of increased revenues, etc?

I’d be most grateful for any information, ideas, white papers, books, people, or pointers to other relevant resources that you may be able to provide.

Kind regards,

Azita

Azita Arvani

Arvani Group, Inc.