Hello Danny,

the Consulintel's website is oriented to final users willing to buy network
product because our company not only has R&D activities but also commercial
ones.

If you want to know something about the R&D activities that we are involved,
you can look at http://www.consulintel.euro6ix.org.

If you only want to know how to use our Teredo/6to4 server, then type the
following commands on your Windows XP host:

To configure your 6to4 client just type on the DOS window:
netsh int ipv6 6to4 set relay 6to4.autotrans.consulintel.com enabled

To configure your teredo client just type on the DOS window:
netsh int ipv6 set teredo client teredo.autotrans.consulintel.com 90

There is also a lot of informatio on the web regarding 6to4 tunnel
configuration on linux hosts.

We have also a Tunnel Broker to make 6in4 tunnels which can be visited at
http://tb4.consulintel.euro6ix.org/in/index.php

Regards
Miguel