That's what I did, but I'll try it again. Yeah I'm using dibbler now :)

On 11/24/05, Jeroen Massar <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Jason Gauthier wrote:
> When I capture packets on Windows XP and that I've set up an IPv6
> address with a DHCP server, the capture says the request is from the
> default address that we can't delete on Windows XP.
>
> Any idea how I could delete it or change the default address to use?

With 'default' address you most likely (as you didn't supply any further
info) mean the RFC3041 address.

Execute the following to disable it:
netsh int ipv6 set privacy disabled

Do also note that Windows XP per default doesn't come with a DHCPv6
client nor server. But dibbler can do both.

Greets,
Jeroen