Peter Bieringer wrote:

Hi,

the only one I found is the implementation in the "click" router
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/click/

are there any other implementations of NAT-PT for Linux available?
Yes, i had done one implemetation of NAT two years ago, (without -PT at the moment) to learn about IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies, but isn't documented. Is simple and monolithic. If you or anybody of the list are interested in it can search in my files and write a little manual and put it for public access.

I know about of one full NAT-PT public implementation from bt-exact but i don't remember the URL, go to www.euro6ix.org, a link to this organization must be there.

Regards
   Eduardo Azañón

Thank you very much,