Hi all,

My problem is; I defined an ipv6 dns server to my WinXP dual stack client. It also has another dns server with ipv4 address. It checks firstly ipv4 dns-server, not hte ipv6 one. To fix this problem i removed the other ipv4 dns-server address and write the ipv4 address of my ipv6 dns server. It works with this opinion. Does anyone have and idea how i can activate 2 different dns servers; one is for ipv4 querries one is for ipv6. Or how can i make ipv6 dns-server as a first option to resolve the name to ip in my client.

Thanks everyone who reads this messege. Happy new year..

-
Mustafa