On Friday 22 June 2007 16:16:42 Peter Bieringer wrote:
> Which prefix lengths do you use? Usually, each link has a /64, don't
> play around with /128 on local networks.

I was using /128. Why shouldn't i use this prefix?
But like you can see in my other mail in reply to Ed Kapitein i have the same
problem when i use /64 and different subnets.

> Improve your IPv6 setup by a more realistic configuration with proper
> prefixes and try again (and think about whether you want to use routing
> or bridging).

I definitly want to use routing. In my examples i set my routes by myself (for
better debugging) but actually the routes are set with use of  olsr-routing.

> BTW: you should at least use fec0:: addresses for local testing or take
> the prefix from the documentation space (2001:db80::/32) or use a Unique
> Local prefix, if you have no proper global /48 prefix assigned to you.

The addresses i used, were only for testing. I thought perhaps the cause of my
problem lies in the used type of addresses. I have tried all different
address types then (ULAN, site-local, global)  but i have the same problem
with all address types.

 Kind regards
Volker