Just to clarify, the point is that our current viewer, based on Wavemaker, is
implemented in DOJO, and we have all "screen widgets composition" code.

As we must "refactor" the Isis session management, perhaps a good solution
would be to re-use the js viewer code, but, as you pointed out, that will be
better done on the future project with Stef and Richard.

Thanks and keep the good work,

Oscar