What are the test errors?  locate the files in isis-core-metamodel/
target/surefire-reports.

And/or run the tests for that module in Eclipse JUnit... it's easier to see
any test failures that way.

Our CI build is green, so it's probably some sort of local glitch.  Or, it
might be a new i18n issue that hasn't yet come to light elsewhere.