Good done.

We also use modal dialogs on our custom viewer to avoid context switching. The
same dialog redirects to a Domain Object if that's the result of the action
invocation, or currently shows a Collection in a grid on the same dialog if
that's the result of the action. The user can then navigate to any of the
objects in the collection.