Hi, Eclipse has various perspectives. When developing Java, you usually use
one of this perspectives:  "Java" or "Java EE". Perspective "Java EE" comes
with specific Eclipse plugins - "J2EE Development" - see
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/moreinfo/jee.php

I've observed that Datanucleus plugin and  "Add DataNucleus support"
appears only in if the perspective "Java" but not "Java EE". Maybe others
can confirm that, ff so, maybe somebody should update the instructions.

I'm using Juno on Windows 8.1 (all 64-bit versions) and have behaviour as
described...

Vladimir