Hi Ged,

As per your "drill down" comment the REST equivalent of WSDL is achieved by
following the HREF links eg:
/restful/
/restful/domain-types
/restful/domain-types/dom.todo.ToDoItems
/restful/domain-types/dom.todo.ToDoItems/actions/notYetComplete
/restful/domain-types/TODO
/restful/domain-types/TODO/properties/cost
/restful/domain-types/java.math.BigDecimal

I don't think RO provides a single JSON for the whole app, my gut feeling is to
have 1 JSON per Type then navigate through them. A single JSON could get
complex where there are multiple sub-objects / dependencies.

HTH

Mike Burton