Hi Ged.

Welcome to the Isis group.

I'm the one who posted that question and it was solved at that time.

Currently, we have a Bounded Context that has been implemented with Isis for the Domain Entities, and Drools for the Business Rules.

And the news is that it works good :-)

There are some points to take into account.

It's a commercial project and we cannot reveal the source code, but if you start with a small prototype using Drools and Isis and publish it anywhere (github? bitbucket?), we can support you to make it run, and it can also be used as another Isis example project.

So no crazy at all!

HTH,

Oscar