Hi to all,

Just to let others now.

Our BDD test suites are becoming quite large and we were experiencing long
execution times when running them.

They can be greatly improved simply by configuring DataNucleus to not validate
tables and indexes. As all the schema is recreated on each feature, seems not
necessary.

For that, simply add on the SystemInitializer the following lines:

 private IsisConfiguration testConfiguration() {
            final IsisConfigurationDefault testConfiguration = new
IsisConfigurationDefault();

            // Don't do validations that consume setup time.

testConfiguration.add("isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl.datanucleus.autoCreateSchema",
 "true");

testConfiguration.add("isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl.datanucleus.validateTables",
 "false");

testConfiguration.add("isis.persistor.datanucleus.impl.datanucleus.validateConstraints",
 "false");

HTH,

Oscar