Although I've used Eclipse for more than a decade, I've decided to switch
(for a while at least) to using IntelliJ.

The primary reason is to better support those in the community who prefer
IntelliJ, so we can have resources to help IntelliJ afficianados get
started quickly with Isis.

The secondary reason is that I also use Resharper on .NET and will probably
use WebStorm for Javascript development, and JetBrains sensibly use the
same key bindings for all their products.

So, in line with all that, I've just updated our Eclipse templates as
IntelliJ live templates; see [1].

I've also recorded a screencast explaining how to run apps from IntelliJ.
 When running in Eclipse, it's necessary to use the DataNucleus plugin to
enhance the bytecode.  In IntelliJ, although there is aIso a DN plugin, I
found a way to configure to run the app without any needing the plugin.
 More info here [2], and a variation to show IntelliJ with JRebel here [3].

Finally, I also noticed that our cheat sheet was out of date, so I've
updated that too [4].

Any feedback, please post here.

Cheers
 Dan