The Wicket viewer uses a PageClassList to acts as a catalogue of the
various different page types.

The example todo app shows [1] how to configure a custom page list.  The
configured page list [2] simply delegates back to the superclass.

So, copy in the same configuration in your application subclass, and the
override the getSignInPageClass() as required.

HTH
Dan

[1]
https://github.com/apache/isis/blob/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype-1.4.1/example/application/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo/webapp/src/main/java/webapp/ToDoApplication.java#L118