Hi everybody, here my second question today.

I need to provide a domain service which handles multiple elasticsearch and
database queries and builds a "non persistent domain object" and gives that
as a response to the 3rd party client thru REST API.

So my idea is to define a ViewModel classes representing my "non-persistent
domain model" and use them as method return value of a domain service. In a
domain service method I would make those elasticsearch and database queries
and then build and provide that object as a return value.

It seems that ViewModel cannot be returned thru REST API?

BR,Vladimir