Hi Martin (B)

As Martin (G) says, those "hide" collection view is so that we can collapse
the collection using the view selector button.

There are in fact three built-in collections: table, hide, and also
summary.  The latter is shown if any of the collection properties are
numeric: it provides cheap and quick totals, averages and so on.

There are also a number of additional collection views provided in Isis
addons [1], as a downloadable Excel spreadsheet, as a calendars, as a maps
or for drawing arbitrary charts (these are the isis-wicket-* addons).

But the thing to be aware of in all of these cases is that it's the
framework (the Wicket viewer, in fact) that decides which to render, not
you as a programmer.

~~~
Instead, it's the domain object model that determines what's gonna be
rendered.

In the case of collections, the buttons you see associated with it are in
fact actions, that have a memberOrder facet that associates them with the
collection.  This can be done using either annotations:

public SortedSet<ToDoItem> getDependencies() { ... }

@MemberOrder(name = "dependencies", sequence="1")
public ToDoItem add(final ToDoItem other) { ...}

@MemberOrder(name = "dependencies", sequence="2")
public ToDoItem remove(final ToDoItem other) { ...}

or it can be done using the associated .layout.json file:

            "dependencies": {
                "actions": {
                    "add":{
                    },