I'm delighted to announce that Martin Grigorov has been voted in as a
committer on Isis, and also as a member of the Isis PMC.  The first gives
Martin the right to commit changes directly to Isis' codebase, the second
gives him the right to be involved in future votes.

Martin is already a key committer on the Apache Wicket [1,2] project, as
well as actively contributing to the companion Wicket-bootstrap [3,4]
project.  But you also can't failed to have noticed his involvement in
Isis' users and dev lists recently.

Initially Martin got involved because Jeroen and I asked him to help
bootstrappify" the Wicket viewer [5].  Even though that piece of work is
substantially complete, Martin continues to be actively involved, providing
patches and working on other tickets, and from speaking with him I know
he's keen to get involved with all aspects of Isis, not just the Wicket
viewer.  For recent contributions, check out these github statistics [6]
and his activity stream on JIRA [7].

I'm looking forward to working with Martin in the future; another great
addition to Isis' committers.  So please join me in welcoming him to our
happy band!

Dan Haywood
Apache Isis PMC Chair

[1] http://wicket.apache.org/