I've added the factories to the ' IsisConfigurationForJdoIntegTests' and
adjusted the DataNucleus properties to match 4.x

I can see the tables are getting created but there is a cast exception.
I won't flood the email distribution again until I'm stuck for a few hours. =]
Looks like it's pretty close now.

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.031 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in integration.tests.ToDoItemsIntegTest$NewToDo_and_Delete
happyCase(integration.tests.ToDoItemsIntegTest$NewToDo_and_Delete)  Time
elapsed: 0.031 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.ClassCastException: dom.todo.ToDoItem cannot be cast to
javax.jdo.spi.PersistenceCapable

-------------------------
16:35:20,986  [Schema               main       DEBUG]  CREATE TABLE "ToDoItem"
(
    "id" BIGINT GENERATED BY DEFAULT AS IDENTITY,
    "attachment_name" BLOB NULL,
    "category" NVARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    "complete" BOOLEAN NOT NULL,
    "cost" DECIMAL(19,2) NULL,
    "description" NVARCHAR(100) NOT NULL,
    "doc_name" BLOB NULL,
    "dueBy" DATE NULL,
    "notes" NVARCHAR(400) NULL,
    "ownedBy" NVARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    "subcategory" NVARCHAR(255) NULL,
    "version" BIGINT NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT "ToDoItem_PK" PRIMARY KEY ("id")
)
16:35:20,986  [Schema               main       DEBUG]  Execution Time = 0 ms
16:35:21,002  [Schema               main       DEBUG]  Check of existence of
"ToDoItemDependencies" returned no table
16:35:21,002  [Schema               main       DEBUG]  Creating table
"ToDoItemDependencies"
16:35:21,002  [Schema               main       DEBUG]  CREATE TABLE
"ToDoItemDependencies"
(
    "dependingId" BIGINT NOT NULL,
    "dependentId" BIGINT NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT "ToDoItemDependencies_PK" PRIMARY KEY
("dependingId","dependentId")
)

Jeremy D. Branham