Hi Dan

On 12/24/2014 06:59 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
As per [1], the secondary menu bar is actually the right-aligned menu
items, whereas the tertiary menu is that with the user's logon name.

So, basically, do you want to change the label that show's the user's name?
For now that's what I thought of. Just like [1] when running with my own user account and like [2] when running as somebody else. But I noticed a collegae got confused when he forgot he was 'running as' somebody else. Maybe it should be a bit more 'in your face' like changing the color scheme (of some element)...

If that's the case, what we could do is to define some sort of (optional)
UserProfileService that could provide this information to the framework.

A UserProfileService seems fine to me.

Thanks,
Erik

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/gml1s7bp8se4vfx/runningasmyself.png?dl=0