Hi Dan,

I did a very simple implementation with Jersey Client Api in simple app the way
you reccomended and it works fine indeed.

Any recommandation of how parse the JSON returned? Are you using libs for that
purpose in ISIS already?

grtz Johan

Um, not sure I agree that a view model is relevant if acting as a consumer
of an external REST API.

Put another way: it's perfectly fine for entities or regular domain
services to act as consumers of external REST APIs, too.

What I would do is to create a domain service that actually makes the REST
call, so that this can be tested in isolation.  That domain service can
then provide a suitably simplified API for the other domain objects that
need info from that service.

HTH
Dan