Hi Mike,

thanks for that, and yes, there if you would update the demo, that would be
great.

There are three (!) other apps that you could also host; I've created an
"isis-1.9.0" tag so you know which revision to pull down:

https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-app-todoapp/tree/isis-1.9.0
https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-app-kitchensink/tree/isis-1.9.0
https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-app-neoapp/tree/isis-1.9.0

If and when you get a chance, that'd be wonderful..

Hope all's well.  George got in touch a while back asking if I was free to
do NY this fall, but my other two projects continue to use up all my time.
But I imagine you are doing a stint over there?

Cheers
Dan