Hi Cesar,

A little while back (in preparation for RAD RACE [1]) I put together a
version of the simpleapp (as generated by our archetype) that has a number
of the addons pre-configured, called "quickstart".  You'll find it here [2].

The README isn't complete, but as its appmanifest shows [3], it includes
many of the most useful addons.

HTH
Dan

[1] https://github.com/incodehq/radrace2015