From: Dan Haywood [mailto:d...@haywood-associates.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 9:15 AM
To: users
Subject: "Incode" modules ... lego blocks for your domain apps.

Hi folks,

As you probably know, over the last year or two we've developed a number of
"Isis addons" [1].  These provide support for a number of "cross-cutting
concerns", such as auditing, security, command profiling, pub/sub etc.

We've now also started to factor out some components from Estatio [2] (the open
source app that Jeroen and I work on).  We've decided to put these into a
separate catalog [3] because they are at more business-oriented.
The first two are notes/events, and communication channels.  Expect more in the
coming months.

Right now these components are written to run against Isis 1.10.0-SNAPSHOT, so
to use them will require compiling Isis locally.  If you'd rather wait for a
formal release, I expect we'll be releasing Isis 1.10.0 within the next month
or so.

Meantime, feedback welcome as ever

Thx
Dan

PS: All of this stuff is Apache licensed, hosted on github, and is developed by
Isis committers, But I should just remind folks that these addons/modules are
*not* part of ASF nor endorsed in any way by the foundation.  I mention them
here only as I think they may be of interest to the community.

[1] http://www.isisaddons.org/
[2] https://github.com/estatio/estatio
[3] http://catalog.incode.org/

---