Hi Cesar,

Could you share more info regarding your setup? Are you running from the
IDE? What IDE are you using? Are you using released versions (1.9.0)
everywhere? Does this also appear when running from the command line [1]? I
you might guess from my reply I don't have an instant answer. This morning
I spent a good deal of time deleting my IntelliJ projects and recreating
them again using a different approach because my classpath was messed up.

Cheers,

Jeroen

PS There's a typo in your isis.properties: org.isisaddons.wicket.gmap3.cp
should be org.isisaddons.wicket.gmap3.cpt but that should not matter I
guess.

[1] mvn -P self-host antrun:run