That's great to hear!

I'm pretty curious on how x-ro-sort-by, x-ro-page, and x-ro-page-size will
be implemented. Will these parameters be acquired from a request scoped
service or something like an action invocation context? How about the
properties for the paged collection e.g. total number of records, page
number, size, etc.?