Hi,

I found an explanation for the missing Google maps after migrating to
1.10.0, which was that if the 'configuration' context-param in web.xml is
'deployment' then then the maps don't render.

This was what the setting was in my 1.9.0 version where the maps did
appear, so that seems to be a regression sorry to say.

I cannot confirm its affected the calendar component too, as I have another
exception appearing there, which might be due to another error on my part
maybe, but before there was nothing rendering at all, so similar to the
maps.

Regards
Steve