Hi, I have perhaps similar issue.

I have an object (Order) which contains a list of objects can be different
type but all extend from the same superclass (Step). When I execute the
action on order thru wicket UI, the properties of concrete classes
StepType1 and StepType2 are not loaded. When I do the same thru
Intergration Test, the values are there?

*class Order{*
*.....*
*//region > steps (collection)*
*@Column(allowsNull = "true")*
*@Persistent(mappedBy = "order", defaultFetchGroup = "true")*
*private List<Step> steps = new ArrayList<>();*

*@Collection(editing = Editing.DISABLED)*
*@CollectionLayout(render = RenderType.EAGERLY)*
*public List<Step> getSteps() {*
*    return steps;*
*}*

*public void setSteps(final List<Step> steps) {*
*    this.steps = steps;*
*}*
*....*
*}*

*abstract class Step{*
*....*
*//region > order (property)*
*@Persistent(defaultFetchGroup = "true")*
*@Column(allowsNull = "false")*
*private Order order;*

*@MemberOrder(name = "General", sequence = "1.1")*
*@PropertyLayout(named = "Order", hidden = Where.PARENTED_TABLES)*
*public Order getOrder() {*
*    return order;*
*}*

*public void setOrder(final Order order) {*
*    this.order = order;*
*}*
*.....*
*}*

*class StepType1 extends Step{*
*//region > ipAdresse (property)*
*private String ipAdresse;*

*@MemberOrder(sequence = "1")*
*@javax.jdo.annotations.Column(allowsNull = "true")*
*public String getIpAdresse() {*
*    return ipAdresse;*
*}*

*public void setIpAdresse(final String ipAdresse) {*
*    this.ipAdresse = ipAdresse;*
*}*
*....*
*} *

*class StepType2 extends Step{*
*....*
*private String dslam;*

*@MemberOrder(name = "Output", sequence = "1.0")*
*@PropertyLayout(named = "DSLAM")*
*@javax.jdo.annotations.Column(allowsNull = "true")*
*public String getDslam() {*
*    return dslam;*
*}*

*public void setDslam(final String dslamId) {*
*    this.dslam = dslamId;*
*}*
*.....*
*} *