Hi Paul,

We've not released these files for a while now, but I guess some
documentation stlll refers to them.

As it happens, (a) I still have those files around and (b) we have to
re-release 1.11.0 due to a separate issue.

So, in 1.11.1 I've reinstated these files.  (Assuming the voting passes),
the release should be available on Wed pm or Thu am..

HTH
Dan