Hi,
I need some assistance with displaying web ui according to the SOAP response.
Simple Example:
Let's say I have a JAXB annotated object called "Temperature". I have a SOAP web service which needs a place co-ordinates as an input and returns Temperature value as an Output. I have written a JAX-WS client to capture this response and send this inputs on a seperate project.

What I had planned is to create JAXB annotated Temperature object in Dom package and update the list via Fixtures. These Fixtures are created according to the response. But I cannot update Temperature List with JAXB annotations.

Can you please suggest a proper way to fulfill my task? Sorry if some details are not clear as I'm still new to this framework. I'm using simple archetype archetypeVersion=1.11.0 and wicket viewer.

Thanks in advance.