On 15 February 2016 at 22:40, Arturo Ulises Castañeda Estrada <
arturo.castan...@sisorg.com.mx> wrote:

> Hi, all.
>

> I using isis with angularJS so I have a web service with three variables
> but does not get hrefs like the video.
>
> https://youtu.be/_-TOvVYWCHc?t=3m28s

In the video those hrefs are because in the domain model there's a
choicesNXxx method [1].  Try adding one to your domain object and see what
gets added.

> ARGUMENTS:
>
> arguments: {
> shoppingCart: {
> value: null
> },
> businessLocation: {
> value: null
> },
> quantity: {
> value: null
> }
> }
>
> PARAMS
>
> parameters: {
> shoppingCart: {
> num: 0,
> id: "shoppingCart",
> name: "Shopping Cart",
> },
> businessLocation: {
> num: 1,
> id: "businessLocation",
> name: "Business Location",
> },
> quantity: {
> num: 2,
> id: "quantity",
> name: "Quantity",
> default: 1
> }
> }
>
> How can i consume this web service?

If the URL to the shopping cart is, say,
http://localhost:8080/objects/com.mycompany.myapp.ShoppingCart:123, and
similarly for businessLocation, eg
http://localhost:8080/objects/com.mycompany.myapp.BusinessLocation:456,
then use:

{
  "shoppingCart": {
    "value": {
      "href": "
http://localhost:8080/objects/com.mycompany.myapp.ShoppingCart:123";
    }
  },
  "businessLocation": {
    "value": {
      "href": "
http://localhost:8080/objects/com.mycompany.myapp.BusinessLocation:456";
    }
  },
  "quantity": {
    "value": 3
  }
}

if the action is a POST or a PUT, then the above is the body.  If it's a
GET, then it needs to be URL encoded and passed as the query string.  (It's
also possible to provide as the value of a special parameter called
x-isis-querystring; this is convenient if using tools such as Chrome
Postman).

HTH
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/guides/rgcms.html#_rgcms_methods_prefixes_choices