I suspect that's actually the instanceId of a domain object that's neither
a view model nor a persistent entity, ie is a "transient" entity (not yet
persisted to the DB).

The RO viewer doesn't support such things (in fact, nor does the Wicket
viewer anymore; they are a legacy of an earlier time).  The fix, I expect,
will be to make sure the entity is a properly annotated view model.

HTH
Dan