Ver nice!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Haywood [mailto:d...@haywood-associates.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 8:54 AM
To: users
Subject: New video showing the upcoming dynamic layout support

at https://youtu.be/MxewC5Pve5k

this feature will be available in Apache v1.12.0, which I expect to be released
by the end of this month (March 2016) at the latest.  The code is in
1.12.0-SNAPSHOT master branch if you want to try it out before then.

I didn't mention it in the video, but the feature also provides a service
action (on the prototyping menu) to download XML layouts for all existing
domain objects; the downloaded files capture all existing layout semantics
(either .layout.json or annotations).  This should make it very straightforward
to migrate to using dynamic XML layouts.

Comments welcome, as always

Cheers
Dan

---