tnk Dan, as always , very nice job...

[image: Description: M HD:Users:msolevaz:Documents:CUCAMONGA:COLONIA
SUIZA:PIE DE MAIL CSS:Pie Octubre15:CSS-Firma-Oct15-p1.png]

*Germán Vivero*

Sistemas

Tel. (+5411) 6009.2626 - int. 425

german.viv...@colonia-suiza.com <juan.gar...@colonia-suiza.com>

[image: Description: M HD:Users:msolevaz:Documents:CUCAMONGA:COLONIA
SUIZA:PIE DE MAIL CSS:Pie Octubre15:CSS-Firma-Oct15-p2.png]

[image: Description: M HD:Users:msolevaz:Documents:CUCAMONGA:COLONIA
SUIZA:PIE DE MAIL CSS:Pie Octubre15:CSS-Firma-Oct15-p3.png]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/colonia-suiza-salud?trk=top_nav_home>[image:
MAIL CSS:Pie Octubre15:CSS-Firma-Oct15-p4.png]
<http://www.colonia-suiza.com/>
<http://www.colonia-suiza.com/>