Dan,

I mean the context of the application.

The idea is the following:

We package the application using mvn package, where we get the war file the
application.

In this case we have the simpleapp.war file, which deployed in an
application server.

So far so good.

The wicket viewer works fine, however when we go to swagger-ui, the
application has the context / restful / * and the question is focused on
how we can set our Application context path in apache isis, so that the
layer API's REST has the context / SimpleApp / restful /, both the
swagger-ui, and resources set out in it suchas "restful / services /
ConfigurationServiceMenu" provided by apache isis.

Thank you for your time and cooperation, it´s invaluable.