Hellp Joerg,

thanks for  the reply, but  like I said:
Creation of a action, that returns a URL and therefore executes a
redirect is not a problem.

Maybe I should make a feature request for wicked out of my question.

"Please render properties of type URL (Java.lang) as clickable links."

I was just looking for a possible solution for that case. :-)

Best regards