Hi Haywood,

I always kept an eye on the naked objects frameworks (.net and java) but
never tried out until now. Your implementation is going quite well and I
really like this concept to make enterprise applications (I read the book
Domain Driven Objects years ago).

Is really important to keep the UI pattern of an enterprise application the
same and with Naked Objects you can achieve that with amazing speed as you
dont have to code the UI at all! This is awesome and I really cant
understand why ISIS is not so popular by now.

The mixins feature is quite good as well and I wonder if we can do some DCI
pattern/paradigm like implementation of use cases with that in ISIS.

I am an brazilian computer engineer with 11 years of experience in analysis
an develop of an .net hospital enterprise application to control core
business processes.

Nice work!
Eric.

Eric Lobato Moreira