Hi Bharani,
And welcome to the users mailing list.

Could you create a simple app and push to git to demonstrate the issue?

In the meantime, note that actions are associated with collections either
by using @MemberOrder annotation or in the layout.xml.

The todoapp (http://github.com/isisaddons/isis-app-todoapp) also has an
example you could look at, also the kitchensinkapp.

HTH,
Dan

PS : could you subscribe to the mailing list so that your posts don't have
to be moderated? Thx.

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017, 09:48 Bharanidharan Srinivasan, <bharan...@gmail.com>